View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 08:25 PM
aviatorhi
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2008
Position: Window Seat

Originally Posted by Kimo View Post
You’re putting words into my mouth again. These boards are littered with OTHER pilot’s bad experiences or views. I’m not saying I have a personal stake with anyone but you have to wonder why so many people share bad experiences and a very few if any come out with positive things to say. Even your take wasn’t exactly a glowing review.

On another note I wouldn’t get fixated on single engine. Eh never mind you’re only going to make a fight out of it.
Seems to me you were trying to pass yourself off as an expert on two airlines you haven't worked for. Most of the posters on here are jaded beyond belief to start with... so it tends to taint their view. My personal view isn't exactly glowing due to the same reasons I woulsn't go back to other carriers I've worked for... with enough experience you outgrow places like that and move on to better pay, benefits, and QoL... but you need to get that experience somewhere, and to large jet operators SD3, B737, and B757 look better than C208, it's a fact of life.

And I also wouldn't sweat SEL if it wasn't over the water. If someone is fixated on being in Hawaii there are much better options available to them than flying a Caravan and going swimming.