View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 05:17 AM
maxjet
VHR-very happily retired

Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: Retired

Originally Posted by Direct Law View Post
You guys at Southern/Atlas should write a book on how to make a fellow pilot feel welcome. For some of us these fly by night cargo operations work in our life style bad marriage sick of 4 sectors a day on a Airbus for the last 12 years not everything is money. Why not Fedex UPS oh because I haven’t gotten a call that’s why.
You seem like an intelligent person. I hope this post is out of ignorance and not reflective of how you have gone about compiling information regarding AAWW. Have you ever thought of PM’ing a pilot who doesn’t put the company down as much? Also PM pilots who do, and have an honest conversation with them. Phone calls would work best.

I would bet that very few, if any, of the caustic remarks you read on here are written by true jerks. They are written by rightfully very frustrated individuals who at their core, are professional pilots and probably good people.

You may find after you investigate that you will steer a wide path around AAWW or, perhaps given your situation, decide it is worth the risk. Do your homework before coming on here and bashing pilots who are working under the most frustrating conditions that they have experienced in their careers.