Thread: Fleet Count?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 05:15 PM
paulhood
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2019
Position: CRJ-700 CA

Originally Posted by Strenyakov View Post
The August class was cancelled. There are supposed to be 2 in september but I will see it when I believe it as they say in St Louis.

I don't think Hulas would discriminate against Compass guys now because he can save 55k in bonuses if he does it right which he will. He is a smart guy and an expert in moving money from your pocket to his.

He won't give the bonus but will give a longevity deal so if a 4 year capt comes over he will start on 4 year capt pay. Unfortunate he will be frozen at that level for 4 years as we already do here. Skywest on the other hand will give up to 10 years longevity but you still go up one year each year you are at Skywest. Expect to average 30k to 40k more per year at Skywest if you go there. Personally, I believe the chance to be based in Newark and the beverage bar on the 550 will more than make up for the lower pay. Little things like that is why Gojet is #1.
So you are saying that the class that was scheduled to start on 08/20 was canceled? Do you know this for a fact? Or do you just think it was canceled.