View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 05:32 PM   #2  
Line Holder
Stanimal's Avatar
Joined APC: Oct 2011
Posts: 45

There are N registered aircraft jobs in China and Hong Kong. FAA certificates let you fly other registered aircraft (like VP - Cayman Islands), through some simple paperwork. Plane must leave the country every 5 legs. Plenty of jobs if you have the type rating and time in type. Don't know of any single pilot.
Stanimal is offline