View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 12:50 PM
Boats and Hos
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2017
Angry Ok but

Doesn’t the membership have to agree to any changes outside the contract language? We were sold a poor deal if some side agreement was done OR the company just decided to have a secret grid. Again, I am having a hard time swallowing that pill or anything the aformentioned person says. Oh, so we have a grid but, it’s not the real one. I wonder what they are telling new hires?

I also do not believe we would would have to, nor should we, give up much of anything to get the grid back or have some control over it. They, not us, have to attract, recruit and try to retain, for the expansion. Not to keep beating the horse but, the bidding system is a tool for crews and part of the foundations of flight and core principles. I wish more people would read those. So, why again is there a SECRET grid? If they need to have secrets then we should seriously be getting on them and Alpa.

Again, just my opinion but I am willing to bet a large part of the survey was about scheduling and we aren’t seeing any improvements. With the growth it will certainly only become more difficult.