View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 08:49 AM
DH2time
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2019

Originally Posted by GeeWizDriver View Post
All I know is, after the hump job scheduling dropped on us this tour and the absolute goat rope today, I can't wait to quit this friggin job. Problem is, I'm in that demographic no-man's-land that is too old to leave for an airline and too young to retire. For the LIFE of me, I don't get these 70+ fossils that continue to put up with this crap and refuse to pull the plug. Truly mind-boggling.

Keep selling your balloons and ponies John. Someday, somebody might believe you.
Man I have no idea about your age nor do I know about your financial and family responsibilities but I would say if you can pull it off try to get out now rather than later. Like I have said before I have NEVER run into a former NJ pilot that wished he was back at NJ, they all say they should have made the jump earlier. This includes guys that were there 15-20 years and guys that were there only 5 years or less.

Your blood pressure will thank you once you leave...will drop 20 points the day you send back your tether(iPhone).