View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 03:36 PM
TalkTurkey
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: 6 Train - Panhandler
Default Propel Pilots are Better Than You

Just remember folks that Delta has made it perfectly clear. You are not good enough to bid a larger aircraft. Let’s face it, we already are delta people. Our superior performance, our excellent NPS, our SOP and indeed our badges and employee numbers reflect that. What you do during irops and how you fly the delta banner speaks volumes about how good as a group I believe you all to be. So I say “bidding larger aircraft” because is realistic terms, we are all already delta people and that is a fact.

I also want to remind you, however, that Propel Pilots are better than you in the eyes of Delta, in my opinion. So just let that sink in. They’re your superiors. They’ll get to bid the larger aircraft and sneer down upon legacy 9E for years to come. Act accordingly. They deserve it. You don’t. They’ve earned it. You didn’t.

Having seen how this group performs first-hand, I’d be a fool to not welcome you to bid larger aircraft on the next AE. But my opinion doesn’t matter. Neither does my impeccable service record, nor yours, nor anything any of you all have done. So just enjoy your new Papa Xray tail-numbered Atmos 900s, and teach your superiors how to be delta pilots. That is all.