View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 02:27 PM
teddybear
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2019

Originally Posted by fastback View Post
There is plenty of info available about the interview, both in this thread and on the interview gouge site. For the Compass testing, study the autopilot programming (which is just a multitasking test), math, memory, and verbal reasoning. September interviews didn’t have anything new thrown at us.

Personality test will just numb your mind, and I didn’t find a sample test out there that replicates it. Just try to be consistent. I really don’t think it’s a disqualifier like the Hogans are at UPS and United.

ATP is probably referring to the knowledge test. It was rough, but plenty who thought they blew it got the offer. On the sample tests, focus on aerodynamics and weather. If the LPJ site is new to you, sign up for the 6-month Compass prep package. It’s $60 I think, one time charge. I can’t write the site name here, but it’s in the interview gouges on the interview gouge site.

Can’t really prep for the joystick/pedals agility test, but in the interview, each control will be introduced one at a time, with a practice session for each.

Good luck, it’s a great experience. Looking forward to class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry to be dense but I guess I’m not on the up with the interwebs lol

LPJ? No idea what that is..

“Interview gouge site”? No idea where that is..

If you wouldn’t mind just a little clarification even via private message I’d really appreciate it!