View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 04:37 PM
Big E 757
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: A320 Left seat

Originally Posted by Hawk739 View Post
I wish I could do that lol this is more than a dream, it's a goal I want to accomplish!
You’ll get here. Hang in there. Congrats on Endeavor, and as others have stated, update every month. I missed out on 2 months of seniority because while I was checking out on the ERJ at my regional, Delta was waiting for me to update my app to offer me an interview. I hadn’t updated my app in two months and Delta called my parents house to ask me to update my app again cause they were waiting for an update before offering me an interview. My parents didn’t tell me right away, they assumed that Delta had called me too (my parents address and phone was my primary contact on the app but I wasn’t living with them at the time, this was before I could afford a cell phone (2000)).

I’m not sure I would have interviewed sooner, that wasn’t fair, but they were waiting for me to update my app for some reason. I updated the day I got my type and received an interview invite a few weeks later when I was in Brazil, taking delivery of a brand new E145 from Luciana, our delivery coordinator. Any of you that had the pleasure, know who I’m talking about.