Thread: Nicholas Air
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 02:05 PM
ak68W
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2014

Originally Posted by Jetjocky76 View Post
Iv worked at Nicholas Air for 3.5 years. Great place to work with good pay and benefits. I usually do not do these forms because they are just places for people to talk negativiatly. A few of us pilots heard about these negative post from a friend that was interviewing here and so figured I would chime in to defend the great place I work. I came from a large 135 operator before here. The equipment here is amazing and you will not find a company that maintains newer/nicer planes. I’m not just a number here in some union pool and the management team all the way up to the CEO cares about us. The company has very high expectations and standards, much higher than anywhere I have worked before so its not for everyone. There is some turn over but it’s because they weed out the weak links quickly, probably which is mostly where the negatives you are hearing come from. If you want to be disrespectful and not follow the policy’s then its not a place for you. The customer pool we fly is super successful therefor demands the best. I don’t know how they got some of them but you get to meet people I never dreamed I would. Its a very tight network. I plan to retire here as its a great stable job that I love. If you have a family and looking for stability its a great place to be.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Are you management?

Pm for details if you are seriously considering working here.

All operators are hiring right now.