View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 10:37 PM
Bravix
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2014

It's late so I'm going to summarize from my experience. Mind you, its been a while, so grain of salt and all that.

1. Only hours towards a part 141/142 training syllabus in an approved sim count. Hours outside that, like if you flew a couple hours just to practice navigation by VOR but it wasn't part of an approved lesson, that wouldn't count.

2. You'll need the...I forget what it's called, the certificate that shows its an approved sim. Generally posted somewhere near the sim. If its had multiple certificates during your training period, you should obtain copies of all of them. Probably just one though, I think.

3. A maximum of 100 hours of part 141/142 sim time can be applied.

If you have further questions, or want to be certain, ask your recruiter to put you in touch with Verdeen (or however you spell his name). Guy is the man with all the answers to everything SkyWest, and is also the one who handles verification of hours. He's the one I talked to. He'll likely have you send him copies of the required documents in advance to make sure that they're what he needs.

Good luck!