View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 05:00 PM
CA Deplorable
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2016

Originally Posted by Aerospeed View Post
Maybe you guys who aren’t getting asked to interview should check what you’ve posted online or social media. I know they check that stuff big time. We have a fantastic culture/morale among the pilots at ATI and HRs job is to weed out applicants they deem unacceptable. We’re experiencing explosive growth, we've got a decent contract that we’re working to improve on next year and the vast majority of our pilots are happy! My suggestion: clean up your online presence, have a professional resume, be personable and present yourself as someone another pilot would love to fly along side. We have an awesome culture here that’s unmatched and they’re looking for the right people. We’re up to 32 frames and counting, 400 pilots and 6 month upgrades. We’re taking frames and routes from Atlas as well. We’re the primary carrier for Amazon and have an incredible relationship with them. The future looks amazing at ATI. No, I’m not management, I’m a line captain who sees this as the best career decision I ever made. Forget the BS and lies you hear from our dried up sister company. ATI is exactly where you want to be! We keep winning and you should come along for the ride!
is this click bait?