Thread: Nicholas Air
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 08:14 PM
Flyingjuan145
New Hire

Joined APC: Dec 2019

No sir, I did not write the post and I don’t do forums much. An employee sent me this tread so I thought I’d reply.
When I make a statement, I use my name (Fernando), I don’t hide behind user names. I am true and I hope you can appreciate that.

I came to Nicholas air this past March. I’ve been here for +8 months, not 3yrs like the post shows. I came here after some research and I found this company to be a good company and came to make it a great company. We have made some great improvements in the last 8 months in terms of technology and procedures and I am e cited about our pilots and staff.

I know it’s easy to express opinion hiding behind a callsign but imagine the advancements that can be made in a company when we sit and speak with management as opposed to smearing an organization behind the comfort of a username. Perhaps it’s the new culture.

Our employees that (including pilots) that have taken the time to sit and talk have seen positive changes realized.

Thank you for those of you who have supported our efforts and advancements that have been made since I began at Nicholas Air. I don’t talk, I do.

I’m here to serve you and to serve with you.
We move forward together.
Happy Holidays and continuous blessings.

Last edited by Flyingjuan145; 12-03-2019 at 08:29 PM.