Thread: pilot mortgages
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 06:42 PM
poor pilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2006

https://www.eastcoastfinancialservices.com/ironenlulu/

This is the company I used to get a jumbo loan with very little down.
Irini Ronen-Lulu of East Coast Mortgages. She was recommended by a pilot friend of mine that’s into commercial real estate because she and her company understands the salary confusion stuff we go thru. I simply filled out the financial disclosure form and they handled the rest. I received Pre-approval email within hours of our first conversation. She put our finances into a computer program that gives accurate solutions on improving credit within a certain time frame to get better rates prior to closing. I was already a home owner and I also own investment properties so this wasn’t my first go round with brokers and lenders. I’ve had loans with countrywide, Bank of America, and Quickin loans. This by far was the very best company and person I’ve ever done business with in real estate. We did our due diligence called around a few other companies and if you know anything about Jumbo loans they are not easy to get. She’s the only one that was able to get what we wanted under the terms we were looking for. I cannot day enough about her expertise, experience and professionalism.