View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 07:27 AM
goinaround
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2016

Originally Posted by QuestairVenture View Post
The regional side of the job options is pretty straight forward. Biggest deciding factor being where you want to live as pay and benefits are fairly close. The cargo side is a way different animal from my studies. I see companies like ACO and the likes that fly turbo props on short out and back flights where you aren't building a lot of hours. On the other end you have 767 jobs requiring 2500+ TT for longer trips. Are there any cargo companies with Regional level requirements and multi day trips? Cargo ops as of right now appeal to me more than regional jobs however, I am about to enter this fray at 35 years old so I can't sacrifice the hours of experience just to do cargo.

I have several friends at PSA/Mesa/PDT that enjoy their jobs, make great money for starting regional jobs, and are building jet pic at 80-90 hours a month. Just curious if there are any cargo operations that are in the same ballpark?
Sure there are. Ameriflight. Mountain Air Cargo. Key Lime Air. Even Southern is hiring at ATP mins for the 737.