Old 01-14-2020, 06:22 AM
Cyio
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Originally Posted by THKooj View Post
The large majority of what you posted here is blatantly false. It's your own opinion only and you are sharing it as if it is indeed fact. Flow is NOT going to be 9 or 10 years. That's way off base. Read more like 6. And I would seriously expect that to drop in the coming year as retirements ramp up. American needs pilots and Envoy has a steady supply. All things point toward it making complete sense that the flow increases dropping the time below 5 years.
I agree the flow won't be 9 years, but it won't be 5 either. Again if you can show the math and the business model needed to do it, I would happily eat crow. I will even say that the general atmosphere here has improved as of late, but I think that has way more to do with CP changes in ORD and the new contract.

I still attest that if you have more than a year left before you flow, you should be looking to get out. As mentioned, there are going to be 7000+ pilots hired this year alone and every single one of them will have seniority on you at the company they get hired at.