View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 04:45 PM
OrthoPilot189
On Reserve

Joined APC: Oct 2019

Black Warrior

About two weeks before I got my ATP/CTP course date my recruiter reached out to me and first asked me about the time I had and if it had hit all of the requirements yet. Luckily, I was able to tell her mostly good news. The only thing I still need to get is my 1500 hours but I am on course to get that before the first day of class.

After that quick email, she then sent me an email contain a few different attachments. They contained your job offer, your job description with what to expect for the first 90-100 days which will be your training and finally a application and background information. The airlines want to know what you have been doing for the last 10 year and also the education you have. Just like any other job.

Additional, another email came with the first one which had a link to two different sites. One site took you to a company that does the job verification and background checks for Republic. You have to fill out their form with all of the information you have. They will keep on contacting you if they are having difficulty verifying your prior work history. Also in this email was a link to tell you to schedule you drug test. It gives you different places that you can go to and also the paperwork that you need to take with you.

Once you have done all of this paperwork then it is time to sit back and wait for your class date.