View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 04:16 PM
whalesurfer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2013

Originally Posted by Tango Uniform View Post
Why don’t we add Africa flying too. Don’t forget your bribery money. You’ll need it to buy the aircrafts transponder back that was taken out during the turn. Then have to pay a surcharge to get fuel in cash.... I’ve been to Tel-Aviv, Ankara, Kandahar, Bagdad, Oakland and Detroit. Little dramatic about Detroit and Oakland. Did you know EL AL aircraft are equipped with middle defense systems to protect against SAMs? Did you know Mossad provides security? You want to fly there, have at it.. I’m ok with it. How long has WG flown Domestic turns, you didn’t mention that?
Yeah I agree - why don’t we fly to Africa?? ..and yes, we should be getting those cities too.

You seem to argue for the sake of arguing? What is your point? That we should just cave in and give up all the cities some might feel uncomfortable with?
I can’t believe one of our guys/gals would argue for limits on IPA flying? So you feel uncomfortable with flying to Tel Aviv and Ankara and prefer pilots from other airlines do this flying for us instead?? Is that really what you want? I want IPA pilots to do ALL of that flying.. if you’re expecting me to wish for something else you must have me confused with a manager.

___
Don’t understand your WG reference?