View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 03:14 PM
Sandmancka
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2020

Originally Posted by left10degrees View Post

During my time at Swift air this statement has held true to every word. Please, anybody that considers Swift/iAero at all even minimally, please stay away if you care about your future as a pilot, and most importantly, your safety as a human being. Before I begin, I would just like to say that I personally would not put my family on a Swift/iAero airplane. The airplanes are very old and extremely poorly maintained. A lot of crews are very inexperienced and very improperly trained and the money hungry, selfish, and complete dishonesty of management will destroy your quality of life and drive you insane.

I take exception to some of your remarks. As a former Check Airman you are a hypocrite Mr M. You obviously cared about your career as a pilot, safety, the condition of aircraft you operated and the level of training you delivered to new pilots otherwise you would not have accepted a job here, and upgrade to Captain or a promotion to check-airman. You wouldn’t put your family on these aircraft but you were very happy to put other people‘s families on these aircraft and accept the awesome responsibility as a Captain and then check airman as well as sign off other pilots who would transport our passengers. I question your motives and after a questionable separation from the company, accusing your former colleagues of what you must have been guilty of:
Money hungry, selfish, and dishonest. Instead of professionally addressing any concerns through the correct channels, you have aired grievances that may be baseless or a condemnation of your own actions. Your unsolicited tirade has brought disrespect to professional pilots whom of which take pride in conducting themselves safely with regard to their crews and passengers. They choose to work and act as professionals, not for blood money, but for respect of this chosen craft and voluntarily choose to work and stay working for this carrier. Aviation is no place for a pilot that lacks professionalism, maturity and responsibility for their craft. I would ask that you rescind your remarks sir as you do not speak for the rest of us. Your bitterness is a reflection of character.