View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 05:20 PM
Bluetaildragger
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2015

Originally Posted by Upntheair27 View Post
I don't know a single person that got stuck at republic unless they were lazy and never updated logbook or had some crazy skeletons in closet. Your wholly owned friends are just drinking that koolaid. Their flow takes forever so their mouths are gonna be real blue. Also RWs contract, work rules, moral and pay is better than PSAs. Hands down.

It really depends where you want to be. If AA is your absolute must have goal you'd be dumb to look at the past and think that republic is the best way to go. For whatever reason, AA just doesn't hire from you guys much at all. As others have said we are entering uncharted territory and it very well could change, but you can guess just as well as I can how it will shake out.

People are flowing from PSA and PDT in less than five years. Talk down the flow all you want but I don't see republic sending 6 guys (PDT) and 15 ish guys (PSA) to AA every single month after less than five years on the seniority list.... Numbers don't lie. Didn't list Envoy cuz I don't know much about them and their deal is complicated with protected and non-protected pilots. Flow won't be nearly that quick for someone today but just pointing out that you're either being negative on other airlines to make yourself feel better or you just don't know what you're talking about.