View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 09:33 AM
mexipilot84
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: Gear Handle supervisor

Originally Posted by MNPS 50N50W View Post
Welcome back Mexi. Hopefully you are feeling much better....But what are you talking about. There is no pay raise until March 2021. For 2020, they took back the bonus. Was supposed to be 10K if you were here for that time period. But instead of giving it all in September, they took it back, dividing the 10K by 12 months, gives you $833/mth until September, then 5 months already accrued from October '19 through Feb. '20. But you still will not get that 5 accrued months unless you stay until the end of September. Add it all up, and you are back to that original 10K bonus. The SHELL game at its best... because BVL thinks we suck at math, and "those idiots aren't smart enough to figure out my shell game". BVL...you suck at the shell game, I am not that smart, but I can see the pea, went to the other shell. Took away the 10k, then gave it back, and called it a raise..... NICE TRY.... SOS, DD ( same ol sh**, diff day )

I’m all good didn’t realize you missed me.

Well even if you left before the 10K went in effect you weren’t going to get it so that hasn’t changed.

The bonus was a joke. I care more about hourly potential. I can make more in 3 days with my hourly rate than the 10K.