View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 08:24 AM
MidnightHauler
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2014

Originally Posted by Flyslow13 View Post
This is a day by day changing environment. As of now, companies, specially Flexjet, is looking at all options to keep our crews safe while still maintaining our daily operations. We are still flying, we are still busy, and as that may change in the coming weeks, the company will adapt to the changing climate. The company is looking for options to transport crews to airplanes in the event air travel is restricted. This is unchartered waters for all levels of the industry. All I and anyone else can ask is stop with speculation without facts, anyone who thinks they know what the future holds is lying or guessing, plain and simple. All I can say, as a frictional pilot, I am hoping for the best for everyone, both 121 and 135. Were all a family and all need each other in this aviation industry, and can lend a helping hand to pilots industry wide.
Well said. I'm glad to be part of Flexjet now, but hope everyone in this roller coaster industry survives this with minimal loss. God Bless all of us at this time.