View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 08:48 AM
MikeBates
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2017
Default 3/20/2020 conference call

Wow. I have never felt more grateful to be a part of a company than I do right now. I missed the first and probably best part of the conference call, but what I did hear was so comforting and, frankly, inspiring. While the world burns, wheels up is surging ahead. We are bringing in new members, renewing old ones, and doing more business than before. Our balance sheet could sustain us for several months if that changes. We have an outstanding leadership team around Kenny. You may think I am drinking the koolaid or something. I have worked for shady operators before- wheels up ain’t one of them. Wheels up is a whole different breed of animal over here.

Ive always theorized that WUP is recession proof. Now here is the proof. If anyone has dirt to throw on our brand, they’ll have to go through me from now on. If you’re a pilot for WUP like me, let’s bunker down, dig in, pack a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, dust off our old best western membership cards, and tough it out where necessary to keep our company thriving. We’ve got this. I’ve got your back. Let’s kick some covid-19 a**.