View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 08:20 AM
GoCats67
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2013

Originally Posted by Bat Guano View Post
The current letter says that if you're in your lead month that they will postpone your training and reschedule it. You'll get the SRL and go to training at a later date.

That was me to a T. Lead month in a seat that they have decimated. They offered a TON of SRLs and then only issued a few handfuls. Half of them went junior to me. Guess what? No SRL line for me and off to DEN in my lead month! Emails to the lady in charge (link provided by Mother U in the letter) went unanswered.

So now I get to DH on four flights and hang around in five airports next month when the coronavirus will be at max thrust. This when I wanted to take the time off and keep my JoeyButtafuocco out of the petri dish. How's that for CORE 4 Baby!

What do you suppose my reply will be next time they want me to waive, extend, favorate, bend over, fly-trash, save gas, hurry to the drome, kiss-a$$, make groovy PAs from the gate, etc?

Reap what ye sow, Ditches!
If you were otherwise eligible for an SRL and somebody junior to you got one, you need to PDR!!!!