View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 01:55 PM
StillFlying
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by FedEx Pilot View Post
Incentive, can’t help there. Why ALPA feels it needs improvement...The MEC has a podcast with an episode addressing why. Worth the 9 or so minutes it took.
I fully agree with the why. The current plan, was once great, then good, now nice, soon to be okay, then of very little worth, and eventually near worthless.

I just don't see any benefit to the company, with the way we as a group work, to change what is in place. Someone please enlighten me.

What good will has the company in this most current crisis pushed our way? Seriously.

The list goes on and on, but we can start at the top by telling folks that are holed up in their hotel room that they won't even throw $50 extra a day to cover room service. Not to be 100% negative, they did say they would provide catering on outbound legs, but how much good is that when you are bouncing around or have long transcon legs in a 75 with no chiller?

Not to sound overly dramatic, but with the ways guys act around here, it's like we have a sort of Stockholm Syndrome. The bad part is, if guys wait until 2021 to snap out of it, dollars to doughnuts our union has a job action lawsuit on its hands.