View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 05:12 AM
Phil Laschio
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2020

Originally Posted by 450knotOffice View Post
They are not worthless if replaced at the required interval and worn properly, something most people NOT in the medical profession are totally unaware of.

MY wife is a long time ICU nurse. She says they are told their masks are only good for 20 minutes. So, yea, anybody out in the general population wearing them is basically wearing something considered worthless by the medical establishment after 20 minutes. Additionally, those in the medical profession who wear N 95 masks are FITTED for them every year, so unless a random person out in the wild was also fitted, their N 95 masks are probably not sized properly and are probably put on and worn without the care intended.
my ex-wife is a surgical nurse. She told me they’re having to wear the same mask for 11 hours during surgeries which is not protocol. I just sent her a box of 3M N95s I had in the garage for use in the workshop (oil based aerosol painting mostly). I’m a terrible husband but the best ex husband ever. She also says she’s being reassigned to ICU despite working only in the OR her entire 22 year career. I’m B6 and won’t be masking up.

Last edited by Phil Laschio; 03-25-2020 at 05:29 AM.