View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 07:12 AM
massgflight
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2017
Default Bill Me

I would hope to see details forthcoming from our company as soon as this thing is signed later today.

I also want to hear from everyone who’s UAL. Personally here’s some of what I’m hoping for from the company once bailout money is received assuming no furlough thru Sept 30, 2020:

-Early retirement offers age ~60
-How long will SRLs continue to be offered potentially
-How long will LOA continue to be offered potentially
-Seat freeze to minimize overhead and training costs
-Aircraft termination plans, what will be parked for good.
-A commitment to the entire company (all employees) that there will be no stock buybacks or other momentary shenanigans (with company revenues) until all employee groups are back to pre-virus wage levels.
-Bankruptcy plan if it’s being considered with details of type, restructure Et. al.
-expected rebound plans for return to flight and density loads expected for each fleet, scheduled ramp up/return of parked aircraft, a realistic prognostic on expected return of demand and schedules that may follow.
-any employee sacrifices being considered by management

The company has already had these talks at high levels, extensively. I would like disclosure and a clear view of the current plan. Knowing full well it is subject to change at least we will have a broad brush recipe to work with.

I wish everyone Godspeed as we press through this, stay healthy and positive all.