View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 01:23 PM
reCALcitrant
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006

[QUOTE=SAABoroowski;3016335]Well......no kidding. The entire country has been told to lock yourself inside with no end date........

I’m sorry but I think it’s time to keep the older and more vulnerable inside and lets slowly get back to life please.......[/QUOTE

You heartless SOB. You need to stop using reason and logic and feel a little more. Sarcasm obviously. This is exactly what's going to happen when the Bob's of the world stop getting a paycheck. Most people can't stay home forever and construction worker's, cabbies, restaurant workers, etc. can't work from home. My guess is within 2-3 weeks people say f it and start getting at it again. The difference between us and China is the government controls all the money anyway. So they have plenty to pay people to sit at home for longer periods. Or, they'll just print more. I've been wrong before....only time will tell. On a side note. 228,000,000 people got malaria this year. 420,000 died. 5684 teens ages 16-19 died in cars. Why aren't we raising the driving age?