View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 07:43 AM
LLWS09R
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019

Originally Posted by Das Auto View Post
I'm both astounded and embarrassed that some people would have the audacity to complain that their lives have been temporarily inconvenienced by all of this. I can only assume that its the "hobby" pilots. The 65 plus guys that don't need a job, but don't like golf and get on the wife's nerves at home.
I already offered up my spare room should hotel accommodation become an issue where I live, and I'm more than happy to be flexible with the schedule.
Time to hunker down and embrace the suck until this blows over. Lets just hope that we have a demand for flying that will continue to produce revenue in the meantime.
There are hundreds, possible thousands of guys who would gladly switch places with us right now.
Lets all calm down. Fear and the unknown are hitting people in different ways. I agree in principle that we should all be thankful WUP keeping the pay roll flowing even if it cause slightly more effort on are part. However this virus can be anywhere especially in the hotels and takeout food we order every night. So why if government has labeled transportation industry work as “high risk” of exposure. Why not argue to keep your base. While the logic of what the company implemented makes perfect sense for on/off travel due to the current situation. One can easily argue they do little to protect us during off duty time. So what’s the real difference on how we get to work. Catch Corona on United Airlines from a tier 2 city or catch it from the Uber eats driver in KBED

Last edited by LLWS09R; 03-30-2020 at 08:12 AM.