View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 12:23 PM
trvsmrtn
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2017

Originally Posted by rickair7777 View Post
Lots of people sleep better at night with that business model.

“Lots” is a relative term; and please don’t try to pull up some crappy poll, especially any that have been done in the last few weeks.

I’m glad you support this guy and think he’s doing a swell job and I’m glad that you think that the [people] that Trump puts in charge of these various agencies have a sense of ethics. I’m also glad that you think that all members of the military are all fine upstanding folks who don’t break the law and won’t violate their oaths to please Trump.

Myself, and “lots” of other people feel and/or know differently.

The guy is incompetent and completely incapable of managing this whole issue and you can see it by his moving the goal posts. A few weeks ago he said we’d go from 15 to 0 like a miracle, and now he’s already preparing to claim victory if fewer than 200,000 Americans die. In a few weeks, if he raises that number again, I’m going to invite you over here to the pessimistic side to watch panic mode set in and we’ll see what desperation moves he attempts.

Honestly, if I’m wrong, I’ll gladly eat crow and admit that I was wrong about it all, but I have ZERO faith in this guy, and I know that somebody will snap to and follow whatever illegal order he gives when the **** hits the fan.

Last edited by rickair7777; 04-02-2020 at 07:01 AM. Reason: [MOD EDIT] Partisan Politics