View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 11:42 AM
CX500T
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2017
Position: NYC 7ERA

I've dropped 55 pounds since Christmas.

Just. Don't. Eat.

Seriously. It's the easiest diet for me to stick on. Not on a day where I was planning to eat, at dinner time? Then nothing caloric and zero artificial sugars pass the event horizon that is my mouth.

Started off eating once a day, in a 2 hour window. Then after a week of that, worked in a 48 hour gap. Now I'm doing 2 48 hour fasts and one 72 (so I can keep synced up with family schedule) a week. I ate 13 meals the entire month of April. That said, I try not to eat total crap when I do, but I eat as much as I want when I do.

Last meal I ate was Saturday night. Had Venezuelan food, Arepas, Empenadas, Tostones, and dessert. I also made and ate a salad (SALAD is KEY FOR NOT HAVING ISSUES) I won't eat again until I grill fajitas tomorrow (Tuesday) night.

I'm 41. Last time I was this light was OCS when I was 22. I'm trying to get down to where I was when I enlisted at 18. (210).

Once I'm there, go to using a 24 hour break to stay in sync vs a 72, and then work out to seeing if I can eat daily and hold it.

Feel fine, blood work is better than it has been in years. Probably will be able to kick my OSA special issuance. I'm already off a couple drugs I was on a SI for. Doc doesn't "like'" my diet, but he likes the results.

I was looking at a band, gastric bypass, something as well when a friend who is an MD and a semi-pro body builder asked me to try this before doing anything surgical.

Glad I did.