Old 01-23-2008, 06:36 PM
⌐ AV8OR WANNABE
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006

I don't think wearing something different than the traditional Banker Suit, blue suit, white shirt, and red tie is over doing it....but if you see how I dress anything is an improvement.
I wore to my UPS interview a brown tie, an orange shirt, and brown shoes. I even received a few compliments on it, even though I looked like the Great Pumpkin.

Ok next time I'm at Humpies I'll be looking for the Great Pumking in the crowd or for someone who's standing out… oh, wait, that'd be sort of pointless in Alaska wouldn't it?

...I think a megadeath t-shirt is probably over doing it, but something other than the usual cookie cutter blue suit might help...

I don't know, FreightGuppy might disagree with you on that one..

Btw, I was at Humpies three days ago hoping to run into some ANC brownies but I didn't see anyone wearing the UPS leather jacket. Once I got back to Marriott it hit me - duh! most ANC brownies are new hires and thus have no free leather jackets! Stupid me.

Seriously, do y'all usually sit at a specific table or what's the easiest way to spot one of you there?

Sayonara my friend