View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 07:38 PM
falconkidding
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2019

Originally Posted by PreciousCargo View Post
But wouldn't any type of "prep" disqualify you? I'm assuming they ask if you have and if so I suppose you are finished

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Now that i've started reading about it. They are supposed to tell you "stuff you hear in the internet is incorrect yadda yadda" if you indicate that you studied up on it. They expect you will have done some reading on it and have a scripted speech for you. I don't think they can fail you unless you literally say I took a practice test with x person so I could pass this lol. Which if you took an actual practice with someone I'm sure you'd know enough not to say that

They didn't ask me if I prepped just something along the lines of what do you know about polygraph (then they launched into a speech about how accurate they are (its science bro!)) Your only hooked into the actual polygraph for 10 min or so(20 in my case cause he was like i'll try it again you just have to be honest with me)

Originally Posted by ugleeual View Post
don’t “research” how to beat a poly On this website or anywhere else on the internet... you will fail. Nothing cosmic about the questions you’ll be asked for any polygraph (lifestyle, CI, or LE)... just don’t overthink and answer honestly.
I mostly agree but in my case it didn't work. On a do over I would have researched how to pass not because I want to beat the thing I just want it to be accurate.