View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 08:05 AM
tonsterboy5
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2016

Originally Posted by Firefighterpilo View Post
His experience parallels mine with the people I talk to. Your response is a micro level of what wrong with society. Instead of listening to your passengers complaints you brush them off and insult them. The industry is at 30% load factors and you have the audacity to tell them to essentially suck it up or stay home? Good luck with that.
these are the exact same people that will turn around and say the exact same thing to those who don’t want to be around people without masks. It’s a 2 lane street, no matter what lane you’re in you are wrong as it’s a one way going the opposite direction.

Also travel is at 30% due to the pure lack of business travel, has nothing to do with masks, just think of all the companies out there saying they want to send someone on a business trip but cancelling it due to the airlines making people wear masks. I’d venture that not many businesses cite that as a reason but I bet a whole bunch cite “not being safe with virus spread”. Airline making people wear mask can get rid of this reason. Also most of the large big money companies that pay for international long haul first class have masks policies.
if they all of sudden said masks not required there is no doubt that would alianate more people than saying masks are required.

once again, those that are actually flexible and adaptable have no issues dealing with a pain in the behind mask for a few hours, it’s called adapting and overcoming.