View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 07:03 AM
HavanaExpress73
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2020

Originally Posted by NORMALOPS View Post
Thanks for the advise, and life lessons. But you are changing the subject. All of us have bills to pay. However, I am adamant on my position that they owe us our longevity bonus. $4000 in my case. Definitely helps with the bills. Some of our Crewmems did catch COVID19, and racked up enormous hospital cost. But as you put it, the 15 million dollar house in Miami recently purched by one of our executives, will be spotlighted on the next CRIBS. He can afford it, but can't afford to pay us what was promised. Trust me, when I tell you, you are not respected for you work, nor your blind loyalty. Its raining, but if does not smell like rain, it looks yellow, doesn't taste like rain water, there is a something wrong.
For his sake, I hope they did the pencil whipping properly on that purchase that happened right after Swift got their loan. People have already gotten taken in by the feds for using PPP funds to buy luxury personal items. Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if he made the news before long for this one...