View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 11:40 AM
KiloAlpha
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: AA A320
Default Upcoming Colgan Interview

I received a call today from Cathy and Chuck, Jr. They are having an interview session this friday at La Guardia. I got a brief phone interview consisting of tell me about yourself, any questions about colgan, and describe fuel system on the King Air (or your current ME aircraft). They offered me a chance to interview in person, but I think I am gonna decline their offer. (I said that would have to get back to them)

It is just too hard for me to leave my current cushy job. I dont want to take the big pay cut and lose all my toys (car and motorcycle). I think I'll hold out for Republic, XJT, ASA, SkyWest, et cetera... I'm not in a hurry; simply enjoying my awesome QOL .

But I digress, the main point of this thread was to simply alert pilots of an upcoming Colgan Air interview session. Think about the questions I listed above and have something somewhat ready to say. I was rather unprepared, actually suprised is more like it. My answers during the phone screening weren't stellar, so do not feel that you have to be "super pilot" during this phase of the interview process.

Good luck!

Last edited by KiloAlpha; 05-01-2006 at 12:05 PM.