View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 02:56 PM
FlyyGuyy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2014

Originally Posted by AirBear View Post
My experience flying celebrities was that they just wanted to be treated like regular folks. Most were very nice or at least neutral. It was the wealthy non-celebrities who occasionally showed their rear ends.

I've flown a well known news anchor who has moderated several Presidential debates. He was super nice, took a few minutes to tell me some stories. Also flown probably the most famous NFL Quarterback, again he was very nice and laid back. Later I flew his wife and she was the same. I was flying a famous novelist who's had his books turned into movies, his guest was a US Senator. The novelist came up front to mention something was leaking from the left wing. It was fuel venting as we were passing around 8K. Had to turn around and be met by the fire trucks. They thought it was exciting and got some photos with the fire trucks. Had a Nascar driver witness me spill my salad while up at cruise (box popped open suddenly). Neither myself or the F/O could reach it without getting out of the seat. The driver said I'll get it, we said no that was fine we could do it but the driver insisted and laid down on the aisle so they could reach under the center console and clean up my mess.
I never flew the well known homemaker mentioned in this thread but I did fly with others who had and thru them can confirm the stories.
Flew the pretty girl from zombie land. She was a pleasure. Big tip. Wanted to help with her own bags.

Had the football player who allegedly murdered somebody from baltimore, he was super nice, big tipper. Wanted to take us to dinner. Ran into him years later at an event and he remembered me.

Had the people who own a popular donut chain, *******s.