View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 08:42 AM
Noworkallplay
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2018

Originally Posted by Meat Fighter View Post
Dude, throttle back a bit. Sometimes you have salient points, but they are lost when you're always looking to hammer people based on what you perceive their intentions to be.

Thanks Fastburner for putting this together. This is coming from someone who generally agrees with the framework of the PSPP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Absolutely wont throttle back on behavior like this. Ive seen this type of behavior play out at a previous “legacy” airline. We had 3 or 4 “secret” sites with hidden names who all tried to deceive or sway people on certain items important to them. They undercut the entire group and split people apart for selfish reasons. I wont stand idle and watch it happen to us at FDX. This is to important to us all to start playing hidden names and hidden agendas. For craps sake a survey is currently out use it to give your thoughts tp our folks doing the job. Us as line swine need to use the sources we have. Going on social media and creating secret websites doesn't do anyone any good regardless of what side you are on for each specific issue.

Jet flyers is an echo chamber because none of the elected reps or committee members are going to debate on it because its not a union site. Its literally a place for the same 15 names to complain. Then you look up their calendar (if not blocked) and they are flying 20-25 days a month. Must not be that bad.

This pilot group better wake up or we are about to get divided and owned by management.

For the record I was cordial until the poster started degrading and throwing shad.