View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 10:52 AM
DR K
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2018

Originally Posted by Noworkallplay View Post

I don't go creating secret sites.

If we want an increase to the A plan we may have to look at different ideas.

Be part of the solution or part of the problem. Its your choice.
Let’s see here I read - “Ignorance is strength” so don’t look for alternative education from that which is being shoved down your collective throats. It’s not secret you’re invited to view the site you just have to be confirmed as a pilot - But keep on lying. Heaven forbid That a guy who has decades of research and is sought out by groups far more intelligent than this group has published some research for us in his free time. Your reckless abandon to pass this disaster by trying to sway public opinion through propaganda like these posts will prove the saying “A pilot and his money are soon separated.”

I also read - “We have to admit defeat and cannot ever fix or improve our current A plan.“. Then they should resign from their positions if they can’t do what we pay them to do.

I also read - “If you're not with us you’re against us.” Now who’s dividing who here?

keep posting Nowork - it only increases the skepticism of this group and any monumental changes like the ones you are promoting through derision and mockery will require the utmost scrutiny by the cautious ones of us who care about our retirements and our families. I thank you again for a job well done towards our main goal which is to protect our future - every bit of your trolling helps us protect the most beautiful retirement system in the aviation world which could be made better by some simple negotiating but for your desire to turn it into toilet paper. DR K