View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 11:47 AM
FXLAX
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2017

Originally Posted by Noworkallplay View Post
They talked about the alternate methods in the education material over the last 5 years. They talked about the flat dollar formula and others. They gave the pros and cons. They then voted Unanimously to move forward with this plan. The key is UNANIMOUSLY!!! That means not a single elected representative voted against moving forward with this plan. Are you telling me all of the reps are just ignorant? So, all of them were sold snake oil? All of them decided to go with a plan that is inferior to the other options? Do you not see what is so obvious?

Im all for improving what we currently have if we can obtain that and thats what our majority wants. The problem of mine is with those who lie about the other options just to taint the well. They never make these points in official manners. They hide behind secret websites and social media pages that no official person is going to respond on. This is showing cowardice behavior. When these bs lies are brought up in official manners they are quickly burnt down by the professionals.

Like I have stated numerous times, im open to look at numerous options and I will let them (consultants, reps and committee volunteers) do the work and see what they present when its time. I wont throw shad at those doing the work. I will vote and give feedback through the proper channels. I will attend meetings. I wont produce false facts. I wont tell lies to push and agenda.

By the way you don't pay the reps anything. You don't pay the committee people anything. They volunteer unlike you. They actually have to put their name on the stuff they produce. They cant hide behind screen names and lies.

Just want to start off by correcting one thing. MEC status reps, officers, and some committee members get flight pay loss for MEC work. So that money does come from our dues. So it’s not all volunteer, although I’m sure much of it is. Just wanted to clarify that.

Do you have any concerns that this plan may have negative consequences on pilots trying to fly maximum amount at maximum pay for maximum time and how that will change system bidding? Also how tying career earnings to this plan may put future downward pressure on being able to increase pay, not just pay rates but all types of compensation (rigs, duty period minimums, disruption pay, basically all soft time)?