View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 12:03 PM
Noworkallplay
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2018

Originally Posted by NewOldGuy View Post
I don’t know about voting unanimously? Maybe they did, but if so it was without OUR input since the survey is just now being accomplished!
I flew with a negotiating committee member over a year ago who flat out stated, PM had already told them their top three priorities for the upcoming contract. Number one, not “improve retirement” in general, but specifically and emphatically, “The VBP” (as it was known then). So yes, without our input, without alternatives, the VBP was the chairman’s stated top priority a year ago and still is today!
I filled out the survey, I participated in 2 of the phone surveys (which were generic and twisted to say “they supported” something they didn’t, I’ve been to meetings, I’ve spoken directly with my rep(s), and I’ve watched videos. Unlike you, I’m not blind to an agenda that isn’t driven by us, the membership!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I flew with this one union guy who said we are going to get an FAE cap of 450k under the current A plan plus an uncapped 15% B plan and a 25% pay increase. Do you believe my story? Come on mannnnnn..... Now we are going to tell flight deck stories on anonymous forums. Do you want to hear my bus driver story and what I learned next?