Thread: Lockdown Part 2
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 07:16 PM
All Bizniz
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2018

Originally Posted by Seneca Pilot View Post
I think you assign a malice to the man that isn't there but it will definitely be interesting to see on Tuesday where the mind of the country really lies on this subject. I would suspect that you are in the minority in the way you feel about this but who knows. I will go with Libertarian but I am an interested spectator.
POTUS is my president...for now (lol), but his words and his deeds have given me a window into his soul and it ain't pretty. Even his admirers acknowledge his moral and ethical failings, and it's funny watching some of them twisting in the wind trying to downplay this deficiency.

Up to this point, POTUS has pulled off the greatest political con of the century on this country, or at least a part of it. He's a Democrat! lol

POTUS is not liked on either side, and primarily, it's not because of his politics, but rather because of his ethics. The conservative politicians in his party go along to get along, pinching their noses and swallowing the medicine because as a tool, he achieves THEIR financial and political objectives, and besides, who want to go up against him and be subjected to death by a thousand tweets? Lol

I'm not sure by what measure you speak when you mention majority, but I'd like to think that most Americans do share my point of view on POTUS. Fortunately/unfortunately, the electoral college is how we elect our president, which as we know is not a "popularity" contest.

Whether or not POTUS gets re-elected, I am certain he will lose the popular vote, which in my opinion would most accurately signal how we as a nation feel about him.