View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 11:10 PM
peaches
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Hello all,

Sorry for the radio silence. With everything going on in the world we at Quest have been incredibly busy. Earlier this year when we had a few openings the responses via email and private messages were overwhelming (100s of message total). It became too much to respond to them all so I forwarded messages and resumes to our CP. Quest has had the ability to continually hire during this pandemic unlike many in the industry. We did just have a ground school class with one first officer from Reading and Atlanta finish this week. I do not know if we are hiring more FOs but if you see an opening on the Quest Careers page I would assume there is still a slot.

I do not believe we have filled our Kansas City phenom captain vacancy so if you applied be patient, large companies like Quest tend to take their time with hiring moves especially in the midst of this "all hands on deck" pandemic.

There may be a few openings coming up soon, but that has not been confirmed yet. Continually keep looking on our Careers page for up to date postings. ( I would only trust the Quest page with openings. In the past, we have used head hunter companies to find applicants. These companies are generally only paid if they get a referral through their link or website. They continually spam job openings that have been closed for months in hopes of getting referrals. Just an FYI)

Peaches