View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 04:41 AM
wrxpilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008
Position: B767

Originally Posted by Xtreme87 View Post
See, you say communist things like this, that just aren’t reality. There are people that enjoy the freedom of choice, while also having the need to travel occasionally. I’d imagine those people won’t appreciate you, or anyone else telling them not to fly because they refuse to have their body violated by fascists. Proposing things like this, really doesn’t bode well for your desire for a peaceful life. I’d imagine if you alienate a certain portion of the population, being large enough to make your life really unpleasant. Be careful what you wish for.

Are you sure you’re not a closet communist? I mean you ban people for having discussions on this forum for no reason and made up rules. Then you go and say stuff like this. Makes you wonder...

Go ahead, ban me again, keep whatever narrative you want, and get rid of anyone that questions it.
In all seriousness man, please talk with a professional therapist. What you’re feeling isn’t normal, desirable, or good for your family. Nothing wrong with that either, we can all agree these are some weird times and it’s absolutely essential to talk this stuff out. Just my $.02.