View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 03:22 AM
NORMALOPS
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2020

Originally Posted by mexipilot84 View Post
The problem is not always having the time for in depth checks at a hangar or worse don’t have a certain test equip somewhere to get the right answer where in the moment it happens to work. The FAK has limited equipment.

In MIA just lack of experience from mechanics. When I know more about components and doing the bite test you got an issue. That’s how we get our butt handed in Mia.

Even then a self test doesn’t always show the issue or can be replicated on the ground. These dinosaurs are worked hard and each have their own gremlins. The extra -400s I think have the most issues, they seem to be mostly electrical for some reason since we got them.

I’ve written up a pack about 4 times and every time they did something different. About the 5th time they just did a massive change out of the packs.

We throw buku parts at acft trying to troubleshoot. Most of the time it works. Other times it’ll persist but only inflight.
THIS IS WHAT MEXI is talking about. His glass house. Before he started throwing stones.