View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 06:23 PM
DeltaboundRedux
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2020
Position: Enoch Powell Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PilotPanda View Post
So rather than discuss the actual issue (how a pilot was retaliated against and sent to a psychiatrist for reporting safety concerns) you want to discuss how she's undeserving of the title "doctor".... How many PhDs do you have? This poor woman lost 2 years of her career and you want to make fun of her?! This is gross. And I would argue sexist.
Discussion about the legal merits of this case on a public forum when all parties involved have demonstrated themselves to be quite litigious is perilous, to say the least. Not advised, obviously. This whole thread is begging for libel action.

Phins point sidesteps this (wise, IMHO), sidesteps it entirely and thread-drifts it into a discussion about “are all PhDs equal”? (Obviously not, in my opinion, because I’ve several “Dr.s”in the family and they are NOT all equal by a long shot. The NASA guy is brilliant, the Ehd gal who got it for for a public school pay bump is a moron...that’s just my roots though)

My .02...it’s worth reading the court transcripts and discovery interviews for a deeper understanding of some of the pilots you work with, and the company you work for, and insights into some senior management types at the FAA. Then yak about it in the cockpit if you dare, but not in a public forum.