Thread: Symptoms
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 05:26 AM
BobbyLeeSwagger

Joined APC: Sep 2017
Position: MEC Chairman, Snack Basket Committee

Zap,

I had covid 12/19, symptoms ended 12/29 with lingering occasional cough which is gone now. Positive pcr test 12/24 and a recent follow up negative antigen test.
​​​​​​
Some highlights for me: no fever & no shortness of breath (or very occasional shortness of breath).

Constant symptoms were fatigue, feeling of a head rush that would last a couple hours, nausea, loss of appetite. Wet cough became progressively dry
First three days was bad body aches, felt like I slept on a concrete floor or something. Took motrin and it helped some

Day 4 I lost taste and smell COMPLETELY. It's a very weird situation. It lasted 3 days before it started to come back. But things didn't taste right at first. Honey bunches of oats cereal tasted minty and coffee which I love tasted terrible. That lasted another three days.

All in all, I'd call my symptoms mild, but still was not fun. I did the same vitamin regiment as you except I also took 10 mg of melatonin at night. As I understand it the melatonin helps your immune response.

Get well man

Last edited by BobbyLeeSwagger; 01-09-2021 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Spacing