Old 01-10-2021, 05:48 AM
GucciBoy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2009
Position: Fetal

Originally Posted by Phins2right View Post
Knew one of you would latch on to the "afraid". I was simply using the word as it was in the question.

I am highly suspect and not confident in its efficacy. The fact you have paid to promote advocates from the "mayo clinic" telling you its ok is cause for alarm. You're not in the medical field so you don't know these people or what motivates them.

The first lie they told you is the vaccine was "approved". It is not. MMR is approved, yellow fever is approved, small pox is approved. The aforementioned vaccines underwent the requisite trials and testing. The china flu vax is approved under EMERGENCY authorization for use only. Nothing more. This is not a subtle difference either.

Again, you can put that crap in your body. Not required for a bug that is .002% lethal. Yet you are jumping at the opportunity. Then again, I don't have anyone lording over me to take either.

Smarter people than you are choosing not to take the vax. That should open your eyes.

Good luck.

If you weren’t afraid of the vaccine, you wouldn’t have a problem getting it.

I’m not afraid of either, but my risk assessment tells me I’d rather risk the possibility of having an adverse reaction to the vaccine than risk transmitting COVID to someone who might be severely affected by it.

So far the death count from the vaccine is zero, so I think it’s a safe bet. If you don’t agree, that’s fine, but try just once to resist crapping on other people that disagree with you. It’s hard, but based on your posts you’re a badass so I’m sure you can pull it off if you put your mind to it.