View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 07:27 PM
Buck Rogers
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2018

Originally Posted by Ar Pilot View Post
Most of the time when an asterisk rotation is NOOP’d scheduling will end your recovery at 2359 on the last day on the bid period. It’s unlikely they’ll give you a recovery assignment, but you’re free to recovery slip if you’d like to control your schedule.

If the rotation NOOP’s before the 4th at 1800E, then the following month credit is not paid rotation guarantee. If it NOOP’s after, then it is paid as guarantee.

PWA 4.F.6

23.A.1
Thank you. Talked with scheduling because my schedule showed 23 K. I wanted to know if I had a recovery obligation. He said “No”. I asked how would I know that...could I see it somewhere on my schedule? ...he said “No, just call and ask the schedulers”. He confirmed everything else you said. Additionally, since there is no recovery obligation, he said I could WS a trip on top of the shadow period in this month and get paid for the WS trip in toto and the portion of the trip that got dropped in this month. Also, just to be Capt Obvious, when I bid next months schedule their are no rest requirements clinging onto the dropped rotation and I have free reign to bid a rotation that starts on the 1st day of the new month(over what would have been the shadow period of the trip that was NOOPed)