Thread: Beechjet400A
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 06:04 AM
Condor73
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2013

Originally Posted by Flugkapitan View Post
I'm not 100% sure how this would be a CA issue. You should talk with a Beechcraft maintenance tech before taking anything specific from the forum. Have a discussion with them about at what altitude and when are you setting the cabin controller on climb and descent. Do you have the pressure controller set to auto or manual? Where is the manual controller knob set? Where is the cabin pressure source knob set (Both Norm)?

I think the best thing you can do is to take your phone, record all the settings in flight, and then how the cabin climb and cabin altitude gauges change with the phases of flight. Go show that to the Mx guy.

If there is a Mx issue, watch out for annunciatiors in the near future...
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-
Thank you for the reply. I spoke with two Beechjet maintenance technicians and both told me it was probably the Captain creating the pressurization issues and making everyone uncomfortable on that plane. They did not rule out the plane having issues since it is an old plane.

Concerning switches and settings they are always in the correct positions as per checklist. No issues on that area.

Recording on your phone while you are flying if not illegal is stupid; specifically during the landing phase.

...at the end the Captain got scared of the plane and ended up quitting.